Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pokemon Heart Gold Rom Desmume Stops Working

FRIENDLY Roma 6 - October 26, 2008 FILARETE

friendly competition before the season for me, second for my team, we have addressed the girls in field 2 of the division of Filaret, a team definitely Bravin. The result has seen our opponents to prevail 3-1, but were not too partial merciless: 18-25, 25-22, 24-26, 18-25.
had been away from training for two weeks now, so I did not know what to expect from my fitness, I just knew I had a want to play great, I must say that overall I am quite satisfied, although my legs felt really heavy (not to mention the c ** o!: p).
between "old" mates and new signings, the coach has tried different combinations, all quite satisfactory ... Indeed, I take this opportunity to thank him for giving me confidence in making me play the initial phase of the match, thanks! :) Positive
Note: The balance that is finding even the few training sessions together, the motivation and desire to win, the wall (hahaha: p), Margaret, who has failed to play even though it was his birthday and the ' that union is strength ... above all to dinner together after the race;) Note
negative: we were wrong, as usual, a bit too many jokes and we have provided a more convincing performance in defense certainly not in receipt, that remains a sore point for the moment, and finally, alas, the infamous blackout that they recover our opponents 8 points in the first set 10-2 and the 4 points in the third set, 24-20 on for us ...
In general, however, repeat that race was a satisfactory, with a good team and great chorus of individual ideas, maybe even by those who usually play a little less ... Of course, many things still need to be improved, but the championship this year would expect with a team "restored", convinced of her means.
force us! [Photos coming ;)]

0 comments:

Post a Comment