Sunday, December 28, 2008

How To Make A Blunt Moist



So what about ... we can begin to breathe a little sums, given that Christmas is over!

I would say that the first and most important consideration is that ... who had remained carrion carrion and who was good is still good, so it is not true that we are all better people for Christmas but it is true that those who feel the Christmas spirit is a better person ...
Then it must be said that are greased, damn the miseriaccia°#?*§!!! I took 2 kg, but comes in the new years immediately return them to sender! : P
Whether for Christmas Eve that we were with the few close relatives and Flavio home to me, and we were a fairy tale! Few but good ...
As for gifts ... I would say that I can not complain, Santa has been generous with me, you see that I was good and adorable! XD
I received:
- Babucci woolen underwear New Year, heavy scarf, and a wonderful book by the ignorance of my buddies =)

- a calendar with the photo of the team by Calimera;
- Underwear and dress black from my parents;
- quilt purple (violet?) and watch from my cousin;
- Internet key by Uncle Daniel;
- fantasy t-shirt and bellissimissimissimo netbook (with whom I'm writing just now: ) by Flavio * _ * A
half for Christmas and birthday I received a green sweater strictly by Merenda and the perfume Chanel No. 5 by Gianco ...
Thank you all, it was a wonderful Christmas! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment