Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Official Rules For Frustration Board Game

At last, I made the cake "zebra "!!!!

Buongiornoooo!!

Filamente I also made the cake .... and zebra for the first time ... it's coming right on!!

The ricettuzza I copy it verbatim in to chabbina !!

INGREDIENTS:
4 eggs
240 gr. sugar
200 gr. milk
160 gr. Oil
1 packet of yeast
grated lemon
3 tablespoons cocoa
400-450 gr. flour
Mix the eggs with the sugar and then with oil, fit well and add the milk with lemon peel, Finally, the flour sifted with baking powder. Divide the mixture into two and add some cocoa. Place spoonfuls of the two compounds in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with granulated sugar (I have not done) and bake at 170 ° -180 ° for the time it takes from 40 'onwards, it all depends on the type of oven. Do the toothpick test and never open the oven before it's spent at least half an hour of cooking.

Here is raw ....!


And she cooked!!
I recommend it because it's really good and spongy ....


... then I have divided into two
.... and it took me the usual very good and custard !

... a goduriaaaa!!



Unfortunately I could not take the photograph of the slice .... that nervous!
But I bothered to do the photo in front of others .... you know how it is ... not everyone understands that we have to keep a blog! Ahahahaha!

voiiii Good day to all! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment