Sunday, July 18, 2010

Japanease Woman Get There But Molested On Train

Again thoughtfully

As there are always changes in the world that generates anywhere.

certainly is tiring to talk about what seems obvious, but as someone says < "Non c'è mai nulla di più sfuggente dell'ovvio" >.

It 'so clear, for those who know me, see my purely reflective and very disassociated from reality, almost alien to it. Maybe my vision of it bordering on utopia.
Sure, I know I get bored, but when you hear in a flow of a "and" indescribable, the best we can do is write, write and write so that we can say "things" that are as close to it.

The change of season and maturing and strong and vivid, at least in me, because I know in that gear specifically. I certainly do not feel mature enough to feel adult, but nothing would be too. Asking too much, never content, kills life.

Apart from the boring succession of words, thoughts and situations, I can only say that we find ourselves in times of life where there are still doubts about each step you do and you meditate to do, but then it all breaks down because incurs in what is the real go of things foreign to the thinking, at least those who are dissociated from reality. This advantage or disadvantage? Maybe both, or neither. The fact is that it does not matter.

are attacked thoughts because I am increasingly aware of little things that gradually you notice only after they grew up, such as character and behavior of people, hassle and stress you have. Intention and desire that you own. But especially in the time you really notice the people who are missing. It is noted that those really are people who have a life marked, albeit short. There is always a sign that we live within that path, the fact is that when it is neatly cut leaves a strange feeling behind it.
Maybe I'm wrong, and I wish it were so, but there is something in this life or in this precise moment! Do not know the details describing is a lack, but nice at the moment, because I am forced to explore the world and its truth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment